Help our Team to work on SETI project.

  • bubulako
    Message 1 of 59 , Apr 6, 2001
      Hi, As a member of Belarus Seti Team I invite
      everyone to help us in Search for Extraterrestrial
      Intelligence (SETI). Our team home page with our status and
      current members can be found here:
      regards,<br>Rebel
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.