LOVE PEACE & JOY

  • yahreign2k
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 25, 2000
      Jeremiah 31:3<br>3. The Lord has appeared of old
      to me, saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an
      everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn
      think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and
      not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then
      you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I
      will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find
      Me, when you search for Me with all your
      in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to
      sins, should live unto righteousness: BY WHOSE stripes
      ye were
      Lord* Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name
      of Jesus. Your Word says,"...him that cometh to me I
      will in no wise cast out" (John 6:37). so I know you
      won't cast me out, but you take me in. And I thank You
      for it. You said in Your Word,""... if thou shalt
      confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
      in thine heart that God hath raised him from the
      dead, THOU SHALT BE SAVED....For whosoever shall call
      upon the name of the lord shall be
      saved"(ROM.10:9,13). I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the
      Son of God. I believe He was raised from the dead for
      my justification. I am calling upon His Name-the
      name of Jesus-so I know, Father, that you save me now.
      Your Word say,"... with the heart man believeth unto
      righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto
      salvation" (Rom. 10:10). I do believe with my heart, and I
      confess Jesus now as my Lord. Therefore I am saved! Thank
      You Father! Amen. Read your Bible and talk to the
      Lord God daily. May God greatly bless your life.
      Record this date and send me an email
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.