gomel

  • craigtheexile
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 12, 2000
      dear alex and all,<br>i've received nothing from
      anyone on the list , which surprises me greatly,knowing
      as i do, the <br>friendlyness of your kith and
      kin.<br>i have had e-mails from 2 other persons who ask the
      same type of info. of you all , who i will pass
      anything supplied onto.<br>please , once more i will
      appeal for any info. regarding , public offices , voting
      lists , media orgs., names of officials etc ,relating
      to gomel.<br><br>please be assured , nothing i am
      attempting to obtain is for any ulterior motive , other than
      tracing friends for myself and the others i've
      baker<br>e-mail , craigtheexile@...
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.