gomelskiy club (yahoo chat)

  • ddanilova
    Message 1 of 59 , Aug 14, 2000
      I just can believe that there's nobody in the chat. Who are we suppose to talk to? There's gotta be somebody. Where is everybody?
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.