Hello from Chicago

  • bluelotus_us
    Message 1 of 59 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hello Friends,<br><br> I am a software engineer
      from Chicago who has a deep interest in the culture
      and people of all the eastern and central european
      countries. I am also a partner in a software consulting
      firm. I am trying to combine my personal interest in
      the region with my profession by considering hiring
      talented people (software engineers) who would like to do
      some exciting work in the United States.<br><br> With
      this in mind I thought I will make a posting here. I
      would like to visit the country after I have collected
      some information about the availability of English
      speaking software professionals.<br><br> For me, this will
      a wonderful opportunity to combine both my personal
      and professional goals in one trip.<br><br> If any of
      you in this club can help me, or if you know someone
      who can help me, I will really appreciate your
      help.<br><br>Please send replies directly to my email address
      bluelotus_us@...
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.