Re: Websites-CyberGomel, Gomel: Then & N

  • svetik_ha
    Message 1 of 59 , May 26, 2000
      Privet Alenchik!<br>Slushaj, klassnyj site pro
      gomel', I mean oba klassnye!!!<br>I hopr you don't mind,
      but I put a reference to your site on my site. My
      site is very ugly as of now, I don't have time to fix
      or even to learn more HTML, or whatever. I hope I
      can fix it sometime in the summer. you can check it
      out at www.ce.berkeley.edu/~sveta no ne bud' ko mne
      stroga na schet ego vneshnego vida<br><br>best
      regards<br>svetik
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.