Good Cause

  • svetik_ha
    Message 1 of 59 , May 26, 2000
      Hello, people.<br><br>I have something to
      advertize, which is closely related to the theme of this
      club.<br>There is this nonprofit organization which helps
      children from CHernobyl area. You can checkout
      www.chernobylkids.com So, what they do is they bring children from the
      area and put them in American families for about 6
      weeks during the summer. So, currently there is a group
      being formed and we (my father is one of the volunteers
      there) are looking for families which would be willing
      to take a child for a summer. So, if some of you
      know some people in Bay Area (California) who would be
      willing to do that, please let me know> I would really
      appreciate it. or also, if you know some kid who should come
      visit the US from Chernobyl Area, check out the web
      site to find out how it can be done. <br>Sorry for a
      long message<br>best regards to all<br>svetik
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.