Websites-CyberGomel, Gomel: Then & Now

  • Alenchik
    Message 1 of 59 , May 25, 2000
      Hello all,<br>a reminder to those who are already
      familiar with my websites, and an announcement for those
      who aren't:<br><br>Some changes (mostly minor) have
      been made at <a href=http://gomel.lk.net target=new>http://gomel.lk.net</a> and
      check out the newly created mailing list at
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.