Gomel maling list

  • alibes
    Message 1 of 59 , May 1, 2000
      Fisrt, it is not meant to compete with this page,
      (although it has some similar features).<br><br>Second, I
      hope it gives all interested in Gomel greater chance
      to talk and to listen to people who care about our
      city.<br><br>Third, you need to click
      registration with egroups)
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.