I'm visiting Belarus this summer..

  • ruthgar
    Message 1 of 59 , Apr 11, 2000
      Hi.. I'm a college student from Houston, Texas.
      Currently, I'm working on a travel project for school
      focusing on Belarus. I will be visiting Belarus with my
      girlfriend this summer for a month. I would like to get to
      know some people online to meet when I'm there. If
      you'd like to contact me, my email is
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.