Looking for irena Dorovskaya

  • czru
    Message 1 of 59 , Mar 26, 2000
      hi, i'm an american male and i'm looking for my
      friend. Her name is irena Dorovskaya and she lives in
      Gomel. I believe her address is on FADEEVA STREET. She
      is 19 years old and a student. My name is Jeff
      Kozlovsky. Please help me if you can. I will appreciate it
      very much.
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.