Love Story......

  • SOLTANIRAD
    Message 1 of 59 , Jan 25, 2000
      I am thankful of "craig vervalin",one of my best
      friends in the u.s.<br>====<br>One day a young man was
      standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had
      the most beautiful heart in the whole valley.<br>A
      large crowd gathered and they all admired his heart for
      it was perfect. There was not a mark or a flaw in
      it. Yes, they all agreed it <br>truly was the most
      beautiful heart they had ever seen. The young man was very
      proud and boasted more loudly about his beautiful
      heart.<br>Suddenly, an old man appeared at the front of the crowd and
      said "Why your heart is not nearly as beautiful as
      mine."<br>The crowd and the young man looked at the old man's
      heart. It was beating strongly, but full of scars, it
      had places where pieces had been <br>removed and
      other pieces put in, but they didn't fit quite right
      and there were several jagged edges. In fact, in some
      places there were deep<br>gouges where whole pieces were
      missing.<br>The people stared - how can he say his heart is more
      beautiful,they thought?<br>The young man looked at the old man's
      hear and saw its state and laughed. <br>"You must be
      joking," he said. "Compare your heart with mine, mine is
      perfect and yours is a mess of scares and tares."
      would never trade with you. You see, every scar
      represents a person to whom I have <br>given my love - I
      tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them,
      often they give me a piece of their heart which fits
      into the empty place in my <br>heart, but because they
      pieces aren't exact, I have some rough edges,which I
      cherish, because they remind me of the love we shared.
      Sometimes I<br>have given pieces of my heart away, and the
      other person hasn't returned a piece of his heart to
      me.<br>These are the empty gouges - giving love is taking a
      chance. Although these gouges are painful, they stay open
      reminding me of <br>the love I have for these people too,
      and I hope someday they may return and <br>fill the
      space I have waiting. So now do you see what true
      beauty is?" The young man stood silently with tears
      running down his cheeks.<br>He walked up to the old man,
      reached into his perfect young and beautiful heart, and
      ripped a piece out. He offered it to the old man with
      in his heart and then took a piece from his old
      scared heard and placed it in the wound<br>in the young
      man's heart. It fit, but not perfectly, as there were
      some jagged edges.<br>The young man looked at his
      heart, not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever,
      since love from the old man's heart flowed into his.
      unknown)
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.