Free email that pays you. It's new

  • nicumaxim
    Message 1 of 59 , Jan 12, 2000
      How do I make money? Send Email! This means that
      for every email a person read you get paid .25 cents.
      This might not sound like a lot of money but it adds
      up very quickly. It gets better! When any person
      referred to TheMail by you refers someone you get credit
      for that sign-up as well and we will pay you .05
      cents for every new email this person reads. This
      process continues on for a maximum of 16 levels. With
      this system it is possible to have tens of thousands
      of people paying into your account. With a little
      effort, in very short period of time you can be earning
      hundreds of dollars a month with the potential to earn
      thousands. All just for reading and sending email. <br>Just
      click on the URL below and make
    • Dmitriy17
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 29, 2002
        www.gomelvirtual.com<br><br>This is a new website
        created by a couple of friends in Gomel. Contains new
        Winter 2002 picutres of Gomel. News articles from Gomel
        newspapers, and lots of other features. This is a new website
        and needs your support. Please visit GomelVirtual.