Unlike compiler-compilers, GOLD does not require you to embed your source code directly into the grammar. Instead, the application analyzes the grammar and then saves the parse tables to a separate file. This file can be subsequently loaded by the actual parser engine and used.
Since the parse tables are programming language independent, the parser engine can be, and has been, easily implemented in different programming languages. As a result, GOLD supports a myriad of programming languages - more than any other parsing system. These include ANSI C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Pascal, Python, Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic .NET and x86 Assembly
- Programming Languages
- Jul 13, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.