RE: [G Star] Re: Interest in Tallman 3 leg ladders delivered to GSSP?

  • Paul Alsing
    Message 1 of 14 , May 3, 2011
      I placed my own ladder order with Tallman this morning.

      Brenda tells me that so far there are only the (2) orders, so please, if you
      have been thinking about this, get your order in ASAP. Brenda @ Tallman says
      that if other orders don't get placed in a timely fashion they won't be able
      to get them built in time to ship.

      I've used these tripod ladders on several occasions, and I can tell you from
      personal experience that they are very light and very stable. Because of the
      geometry of the layout, it is virtually impossible to lean out too far and
      tip over. Even from the very top of Jimi Lowrey's 16-foot version, the
      feeling of stability is very comforting, and having the steps close together
      is worth the price right there, no more stooping or stretching to get to the
      eyepiece.

      By the way, my girlfriend Debbie could single-handedly move that 16-foot
      ladder as needed, so moving a 6- or 8-foot version is no chore at all. If
      you have been using a standard unmodified ladder, treat yourself to one of
      these and you will be a happy camper.

      As my old Pappy used to say, "Buy the best, you will never be disappointed."

      \Paul A

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 4, 2011
        This is last call for placing an order for a ladder. Brenda at Tallman ladders said "the week of June 6th" is about the latest that will allow them to be made and shipped on time to GSSP.

        As always, if anybody has any questions, ask here on this forum or talk to Tallman ladders directly. Contact info is in this thread as well as on the GSSP home page.

        randy
      • Jeff Gortatowsky
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 4, 2011

           Think... if you use a ladder... no more precarious rocking back and forth on uneven ground... well... unless you are sipping Mexican Coffee in which case YMMV.

          ---------------------------------------
          Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo: indanapt
          "(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

          This is last call for placing an order for a ladder.  Brenda at Tallman ladders said "the week of June 6th" is about the latest that will allow them to be made and shipped on time to GSSP.

          As always, if anybody has any questions, ask here on this forum or talk to Tallman ladders directly.  Contact info is in this thread as well as on the GSSP home page.

          randy

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: