Hi Folks, A couple of items for you: We added another '58 Fury to our Registry as well as new member, Joe Longmire, of Tennessee. Joe has been a fan of thereatawhippets
____________________________________ From: archangel1390@... To: archangel1390@... Sent: 1/24/2016 7:18:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time Subj: Legendaryfuryking2001
To all Have a merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. Keep driving and restoring those Golden Fin Furys. They are the best. All the best for
Dedicated to the preservation,
maintenance and restoration of the limited edition 1956, 1957 and 1958 Plymouth
Fury - Plymouth's first muscle cars.
- Create a group dedicated to the
preservation of our fine Fury's
- Develop camaraderie amongst current
owners and fans
- Create a network of folks that
could help one another in keeping or getting our cars on the road.
- Provide some member services i.e.,
fabrication of unique Fury components; testimonials for commercial service
providers; advice and counsel on how to restore your Fury
- Maintain a Registry of all Fury's
by VIN, Engine Number, Body Number, Options and Photos
- To develop a social outlet for
owners and their cars via regional get togethers and an annual
"National Meet" Publication of a Newsletter six times per year
that shares tech tips, owner's stories, classified ads, photos and trivia.
- Jun 22, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.