No activity in last 7 days
Every even integer greater than 2 can be expressed as a sum of two primes.
This (this_year - 1742) years old problem is one of the most remarkable phenomena in Number Theory. The group is here to discuss about the conjecture hoping to prove it someday.
- Number Theory
- Apr 17, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.