Re: [gogoboard] infrared sensor

  • Arnan (Roger) Sipitakiat
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
      In addition to what Carla suggest, you'll have to see what kind of
      alarm you are using as well. You will have to figure out what kind of
      signal it needs to turn on the alarm. Once you know this, please send
      it so we can help verify that it will work.

      --Roger.

      --
      Arnan (Roger) Sipitakiat

      Future of Learning Group, MIT Media Lab