Hello from Texas

  • nasirgodwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2005
      Hello to the Godwin Clan.

      My name is Nasir Godwin. My father was obrn in Scotland, but he
      died when I was 10. So I never got to know anything about my last
      name. I fould the Godwin Shield, but do we have a family kilt, or
      anything like that. Please tell me. nasirgodwin@... I would
      really like to thank anyone who can help me. Thank you.

      Sincerly,
      Nasir Godwin (Austin,Tx)
      Son of Thomas Eugene Godwin (Houston, Tx & Scotland)
    • Bob G
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005
        I am not sure about a kilt. I have only gotten back
        to my GGG Grandfather Allen Godwin who migrated here
        to Indiana from Maryland in 1825.

        Bob Godwin

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250