Godwin Research in search of Moderator

  • axer1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004
      Hello all!
      First allow me to apologize for being slow to get things
      done. Since this site was created, my life has been in high gear! I
      now have three small children (need I say more about my free time)
      which means the Godwin family is still growing.

      It appears the site is an easy target for spammers. I have
      everything set to protect it from them, beyond that there is not
      much I can do. It would help if I could visit more often, but as I
      mentioned, my time is, shall we say, "spoken for".

      My best resolution at the moment is to ask for a volunteer from
      among the members to become a moderator for the site. This person
      will eventually become a manager-co-owner as well. I need to do this
      because someone besides me needs to be able to control the site
      since we know not when the Lord will call us home.

      If you are interested in doing this, or feel it warrants further
      discussion among the group please post your thoughts. If there is
      enough discussion, we can also schedule a chat in the Ballroom.

      I thank you all for your patients and may God bless!