Re: William and Pheriby Godwin md. bef.1803

  • Glenda Sue Vize
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 4, 2003
      I am researching this family. I have some information on them, but
      there are many missing pieces.

      I would be happy to work with you on this family and allied families.

      Do you know which GA county William GODWIN received bounty land?

      Glenda Sue Wison Vize
      dubsampler@...

      --- In godwinresearch@yahoogroups.com, Brenduff wrote:
      William is thought to have been a soldier during the Revoltionary War
      and recieved bounty land in GA.

      William and Pheriby did live in Georgia for a time as all of their
      children were born there.

      This family was in Conecuh Co.,AL by 1820. Any help appreciated.
      Willing to share.