James Godwin & Mary Parker

  • dennis_joanie
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 8 3:28 AM
      James Godwin and Mary Parker (born about 1695 - 97) are my 6th great grandparents.<br><br>I'm glad I finally found this club!
    • dgodwin45
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 31, 2001
        Searching for Alan Godwin believed born in
        Maryland. Married Nancy Greenwood in Daviess County,
        Indiana on Spt 15, 1825. He died about 1834. Probate
        records have spelling of last name as Godden. Widow
        married Peter Burris on June 2, 1836. Would like
        information of his parents.
      • Glenda Sue Vize
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 4, 2003
          I am researching this family. I have some information on them, but
          there are many missing pieces.

          I would be happy to work with you on this family and allied families.

          Do you know which GA county William GODWIN received bounty land?

          Glenda Sue Wison Vize
          dubsampler@...

          --- In godwinresearch@yahoogroups.com, Brenduff wrote:
          William is thought to have been a soldier during the Revoltionary War
          and recieved bounty land in GA.

          William and Pheriby did live in Georgia for a time as all of their
          children were born there.

          This family was in Conecuh Co.,AL by 1820. Any help appreciated.
          Willing to share.