Seeking Godwins ,Thomas,Savage

  • joe_dinah
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 1, 2001
      Looking for any info on Benjiman & Catherine (Savage) Godwin also Bluford & Maggie (Thomas)Godwin only info so for is from Coffee Co. AL.<br>Thanks,Joe
    • dennis_joanie
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 8, 2001
        James Godwin and Mary Parker (born about 1695 - 97) are my 6th great grandparents.<br><br>I'm glad I finally found this club!
      • dgodwin45
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 31, 2001
          Searching for Alan Godwin believed born in
          Maryland. Married Nancy Greenwood in Daviess County,
          Indiana on Spt 15, 1825. He died about 1834. Probate
          records have spelling of last name as Godden. Widow
          married Peter Burris on June 2, 1836. Would like
          information of his parents.
        • Glenda Sue Vize
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 4, 2003
            I am researching this family. I have some information on them, but
            there are many missing pieces.

            I would be happy to work with you on this family and allied families.

            Do you know which GA county William GODWIN received bounty land?

            Glenda Sue Wison Vize
            dubsampler@...

            --- In godwinresearch@yahoogroups.com, Brenduff wrote:
            William is thought to have been a soldier during the Revoltionary War
            and recieved bounty land in GA.

            William and Pheriby did live in Georgia for a time as all of their
            children were born there.

            This family was in Conecuh Co.,AL by 1820. Any help appreciated.
            Willing to share.