Jonathan Dorn Godwin of NY

  • drjs_mom
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 29, 2000
      I am looking for more information on Jonathan
      Dorn Godwin as he married into the Davis family, which
      happened to marry into the "Folts" family. If anyone has
      any information or pictures, I would like to share
      what I have of him.<br>Thank you!
    • joe_dinah
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 1 6:18 PM
        Looking for any info on Benjiman & Catherine (Savage) Godwin also Bluford & Maggie (Thomas)Godwin only info so for is from Coffee Co. AL.<br>Thanks,Joe
      • dennis_joanie
        Message 3 of 28 , Jul 8, 2001
          James Godwin and Mary Parker (born about 1695 - 97) are my 6th great grandparents.<br><br>I'm glad I finally found this club!
        • dgodwin45
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 31, 2001
            Searching for Alan Godwin believed born in
            Maryland. Married Nancy Greenwood in Daviess County,
            Indiana on Spt 15, 1825. He died about 1834. Probate
            records have spelling of last name as Godden. Widow
            married Peter Burris on June 2, 1836. Would like
            information of his parents.
          • Glenda Sue Vize
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 4, 2003
              I am researching this family. I have some information on them, but
              there are many missing pieces.

              I would be happy to work with you on this family and allied families.

              Do you know which GA county William GODWIN received bounty land?

              Glenda Sue Wison Vize
              dubsampler@...

              --- In godwinresearch@yahoogroups.com, Brenduff wrote:
              William is thought to have been a soldier during the Revoltionary War
              and recieved bounty land in GA.

              William and Pheriby did live in Georgia for a time as all of their
              children were born there.

              This family was in Conecuh Co.,AL by 1820. Any help appreciated.
              Willing to share.