Godwins: Maine & Midwest

  • jengod
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 3 3:08 PM
      Always looking for any GODWIN family members in Maine and the Midwestern United States. Your help is much appreciated!<br><br>~jen
    • jengod
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 3 3:09 PM
      • jengod
        Message 3 of 28 , Jan 3 3:09 PM
        • agodwin563
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 16, 2000
          • drjs_mom
            Message 5 of 28 , Nov 29, 2000
              I am looking for more information on Jonathan
              Dorn Godwin as he married into the Davis family, which
              happened to marry into the "Folts" family. If anyone has
              any information or pictures, I would like to share
              what I have of him.<br>Thank you!
            • joe_dinah
              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 1, 2001
                Looking for any info on Benjiman & Catherine (Savage) Godwin also Bluford & Maggie (Thomas)Godwin only info so for is from Coffee Co. AL.<br>Thanks,Joe
              • dennis_joanie
                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 8, 2001
                  James Godwin and Mary Parker (born about 1695 - 97) are my 6th great grandparents.<br><br>I'm glad I finally found this club!
                • dgodwin45
                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 31, 2001
                    Searching for Alan Godwin believed born in
                    Maryland. Married Nancy Greenwood in Daviess County,
                    Indiana on Spt 15, 1825. He died about 1834. Probate
                    records have spelling of last name as Godden. Widow
                    married Peter Burris on June 2, 1836. Would like
                    information of his parents.
                  • Glenda Sue Vize
                    Message 9 of 28 , Sep 4, 2003
                      I am researching this family. I have some information on them, but
                      there are many missing pieces.

                      I would be happy to work with you on this family and allied families.

                      Do you know which GA county William GODWIN received bounty land?

                      Glenda Sue Wison Vize
                      dubsampler@...

                      --- In godwinresearch@yahoogroups.com, Brenduff wrote:
                      William is thought to have been a soldier during the Revoltionary War
                      and recieved bounty land in GA.

                      William and Pheriby did live in Georgia for a time as all of their
                      children were born there.

                      This family was in Conecuh Co.,AL by 1820. Any help appreciated.
                      Willing to share.