Rootsweb

  • axer1999
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 9, 1999
      www.rootsweb.com has a new home page. It has many
      more easy to use links than before. If you haven't
      visited in a while, stop by and take a look around. You
      may find some useful links you didn't know about
      before!
    • jengod
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 3, 2000
        Always looking for any GODWIN family members in Maine and the Midwestern United States. Your help is much appreciated!<br><br>~jen
      • jengod
        Message 3 of 28 , Jan 3, 2000
        • jengod
          Message 4 of 28 , Jan 3, 2000
          • agodwin563
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 16, 2000
            • drjs_mom
              Message 6 of 28 , Nov 29, 2000
                I am looking for more information on Jonathan
                Dorn Godwin as he married into the Davis family, which
                happened to marry into the "Folts" family. If anyone has
                any information or pictures, I would like to share
                what I have of him.<br>Thank you!
              • joe_dinah
                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 1, 2001
                  Looking for any info on Benjiman & Catherine (Savage) Godwin also Bluford & Maggie (Thomas)Godwin only info so for is from Coffee Co. AL.<br>Thanks,Joe
                • dennis_joanie
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jul 8, 2001
                    James Godwin and Mary Parker (born about 1695 - 97) are my 6th great grandparents.<br><br>I'm glad I finally found this club!
                  • dgodwin45
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 31, 2001
                      Searching for Alan Godwin believed born in
                      Maryland. Married Nancy Greenwood in Daviess County,
                      Indiana on Spt 15, 1825. He died about 1834. Probate
                      records have spelling of last name as Godden. Widow
                      married Peter Burris on June 2, 1836. Would like
                      information of his parents.
                    • Glenda Sue Vize
                      Message 10 of 28 , Sep 4, 2003
                        I am researching this family. I have some information on them, but
                        there are many missing pieces.

                        I would be happy to work with you on this family and allied families.

                        Do you know which GA county William GODWIN received bounty land?

                        Glenda Sue Wison Vize
                        dubsampler@...

                        --- In godwinresearch@yahoogroups.com, Brenduff wrote:
                        William is thought to have been a soldier during the Revoltionary War
                        and recieved bounty land in GA.

                        William and Pheriby did live in Georgia for a time as all of their
                        children were born there.

                        This family was in Conecuh Co.,AL by 1820. Any help appreciated.
                        Willing to share.