William A. Godwin

  • claymixrn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      I am just starting on the godwin family. seeking any information on
      William A. Godwin Born 1866 in Alabama His wife is Melvina Mcnair
      Godwin. Both are buried in Union Hill cemetary Pensaacola, Fl.

      William A. is my G-G-Grandfather. I think his Father is William Taylor
      Godwin but I am not sure. W.T. Godwin was married to Dicey Manning
      Godwin. On William A's Headstone it states "son of W.T. and D.N. Godwin

      Thanks for any info you might have.
    • Bob G
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
        Not of any of my relation...but if you know of an Alan
        or Allen Godwin born in Maryland and moved to Indiana
        in 1825 I would like to know.

        Thanks,
        Bob Godwin

        --- claymixrn <claymix@...> wrote:

        > I am just starting on the godwin family. seeking any
        > information on
        > William A. Godwin Born 1866 in Alabama His wife is
        > Melvina Mcnair
        > Godwin. Both are buried in Union Hill cemetary
        > Pensaacola, Fl.
        >
        > William A. is my G-G-Grandfather. I think his Father
        > is William Taylor
        > Godwin but I am not sure. W.T. Godwin was married to
        > Dicey Manning
        > Godwin. On William A's Headstone it states "son of
        > W.T. and D.N. Godwin
        >
        > Thanks for any info you might have.

        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658
      • Billy Ray Godwin, Sr.