Custom Logo Design Service

  • raw_baby_power
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 8:28 AM
      Custom Logo Design Service
      As a recommendation from a friend, I purchased the Silver Package from
      Paramount Web Consulting. After my initial logo concepts I was able
      to make as many revisions as needed and they also did my business
      cards. I am so happy with my new logo especially because I had so many
      problems with the last company I dealt with. But these guys are top
      notch, if you need a logo done check em out here is the
      link: http://www.pwcwebmasters.com/
      Good week all!