Women Saddle

  • Rhonda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2011
      I don't know if they have a school for bike fitters or not. He said he had to move the seat back because the angle you need in the bend of your leg when you are at the bottom of the downstroke is 30 degrees. Mine was at about 43 degrees and when he finished making adjustments, it is at 31 degrees.

      I caaled and talked to someone at Terry and she said that the seat I have is for more upright riding so ordered 2 and found 2 others at a local bike shop on clearance sale. All have told me I can return what does not fit properly.

      He told me to come back if I have any problems and so I am going to take all of the new seats with me.