Re: mirror

  • putittakeit
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2010
      His name is Chuck Harris and he Lives near Mt. Vernon , Ohio We sell the mirrors he makes in Our Bike Shop in Lexington and Mt. Vernon (Y-Not).

      Chuck uses a Bicycle Spoke to make his Mirror Brackets and I can assure you that they are the Best Mirror money can buy for a Cyclist. They usually last 5 years or more and do not get wobbly.

      Putittakeit (going on my 10th GOBA in 2011)
      --- In gobagroup@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth" <kdraz19@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have an address for the vendor that sold helmet mirrors made from recycled odds and ends? He was an older guy with a blue VW Beetle?
      > Thanks.
      > Ken D

    • larry williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2010
        Ultra Light Touring Shop
        PO Box 363
        Gambier, Oh 43022
        740-427-3404

        You won't be disappointed!

        His name is Chuck Harris and he Lives near Mt. Vernon , Ohio We sell the mirrors he makes in Our Bike Shop in Lexington and Mt. Vernon (Y-Not).

        Chuck uses a Bicycle Spoke to make his Mirror Brackets and I can assure you that they are the Best Mirror money can buy for a Cyclist. They usually last 5 years or more and do not get wobbly.

        Putittakeit (going on my 10th GOBA in 2011)

        --- In gobagroup@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth" <kdraz19@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have an address for the vendor that sold helmet mirrors made from recycled odds and ends? He was an older guy with a blue VW Beetle?

        > Thanks.

        > Ken D

      • Pat M
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 9, 2010
          If you’d like to purchase a mirror, contact Chuck Harris at:
          Ultra-Light Bicycle Mirrors
          P.O.Box 363
          Gambier, Ohio 43022

          Besides GOBA and TOSRV he is usually at the Horsey Hundred in
          Georgetown, KY too.

          Sent from my iPod