Re: [gobagroup] Re: Number

  • wendygail_15@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 25 , May 1, 2007
      Well we really started at howard my sister lives in
      apple valley. only got about 20 in myself
      --- goodoldfriend <goodoldfriend@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, and trust me, I am going to need it.
      >
      > Looks like you did a nice ride this weekend. God
      > job!
      >
      > Did you ride the bike path both ways? If so that's
      > about 28 miles,
      > isn't it? I am struggling to do 20 at this point.
      >
      > Looks like I need to find a way to go further...
      >
      > --- In gobagroup@yahoogroups.com, <wendygail_15@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Good Luck I am sure you don't need it. I rode the
      > > Danville- Mount Vernon Bike path yesterday
      > beautiful
      > > ride. Goba will be here before we know it.
      > > --- goodoldfriend <goodoldfriend@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Got mine Saturday. It is indeed 1497.
      > > >
      > > > Now the pressure is really on to get into proper
      > > > shape!
      > > >
      > > > Wish me even more luck.

      > protection around
      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • deatons
      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 30, 2008
        We received our number the other day and ours is 82 and 83. My
        husband and I have rode all Goba's, thatis why we have low no.
      • Ruth Ann Reiner
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 21, 2009
           Hi Judy,

          I see my check has been cancelled, too, but I don't see a number on it and so far have not received anything.
          I figure they had a rush at the end of the year.

          May all your winds be tail winds,
          Ruth Ann