HI Everyone

  • timofclyde
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
      Hi
      I have not done GOBA for the past 2 years since my mom died, I would
      like to sign up for it this year, but I stay in motels and cant find
      any in the Versailles area. Is anyone familiar enough with that area
      that they might know of a bed and breakfast? or possibly does anyone
      know of an individual or family that be interested in hosting a biker
      for a night? I am a non-smoker and non-drinker. If anyone can help me
      with some information, I sure would appreciate it.
      Tim Brutsche
      timofclyde@...
      419-547-7741
    • Dwaine Wheeler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
        Tim,

        All I could find is http://www.midmark.com/?url=inn.asp The Inn at
        Versailles.

        Dwaine

        I have not done GOBA for the past 2 years since my mom died, I would
        like to sign up for it this year, but I stay in motels and cant find
        any in the Versailles area. Is anyone familiar enough with that area
        that they might know of a bed and breakfast? or possibly does anyone
        know of an individual or family that be interested in hosting a biker
        for a night? I am a non-smoker and non-drinker. If anyone can help me
        with some information, I sure would appreciate it.
        Tim Brutsche
        timofclyde@...
        419-547-7741

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Dwaine Wheeler
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
          Hi,

          Using a Google search of "Bed & Breakfast" + "Versailles, Ohio". You had
          better call fast.

          Betty's Bed & Breakfast
          Betty Shappie
          937-526-4037