Re: [gobagroup] Tsunami Aid

  • leo knapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Chris <sckrebs@...> wrote:
      It appears we have a tremendous opportinity to help those who have
      suffered great loss a a result of the recent Tsunami's.

      Here are a few ideas:

      Let's organize a ride sometime soon and ask for pledges for the miles
      we ride. We could do a 50, 62, and 100 mile ride. We (GOBA)have
      representation from all areas of Ohio and there could be rides all
      over Ohio on the same day! I haven't checked with COP but I will do
      that today to see if we can do this with their blessing; use their
      name, etc.

      If you're going to ride TOSRV, the Horsey Hundred, or GOBA this year -
      do the same; request pledges for each mile you ride.

      I don't know how to organize a ride or how to set-up a fund but I'm
      willing to help if others are willing to help.

      If you're interested please respond and we'll get something going!

      Chris
      "SEEL"

      great idea--hope your idea takes off