Re: tandem for sale

  • gobatees@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi
      Can you tell me where you are located? We are interested in the tandem.
      -Phil Alloy-

    • spokenut@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
        Phil,

        Thanks for the response for our tandem bike for sale. We are in Dublin, OH---just northwest of Columbus (if you are not from the area). We have the Tandem listed on e-bay (click on the site below) where you can find out all the details. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.

        Mary

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58093&item=3686240421&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

        -------------- Original message from gobatees@...: -------------- Hi
        Can you tell me where you are located? We are interested in the tandem.
        -Phil Alloy-

        In a message dated 7/1/2004 12:27:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "spokenut2004" <spokenut@...> writes:

        >Due to my husband now riding a recumbent we have a tandem for sale--
        >see below for details. I ride the identical model with my son and it
        >is a great bike. We made it up all the GOBA hills last week! See
        >below for details.
        >
        >For Sale
        >
        >Trek Tandem--Double Track T-100 in road bike configuration -1998.
        >Size: 56cm front and 48cm rear. Color: "Midnight Blue". Wheels:
        >Bontrager rims, Shimano hubs, Continental 700x25c tires. Derailleur
        >system: Shimano Deore LX, triple crank, 21 speed, with Shimano bar-
        >end shifters. Brakes are Schimano STX cantilever system. Original
        >owner with approximately 1500 miles. Maintained to perfection.
        >Excellent condition. Price: $575
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links