Re: Raceday creates non-profit to assist funding endurance athletics

  • racedayinc
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2003
      Hi Bill -

      My apologies - we did not intend it to be considered SPAM, just
      getting the word out about our organization which may be able to
      assist some members of your group, or someone they know.

      We at Raceday are not asking for anything in return (unless someone
      feels like
      they want to donate to our organization). Instead, we've recognized
      that
      endurance sports, including cycling, don't get the funding that other
      mainstream sports get, particularly at the development level.

      We simply want to let everyone know our programs are available and
      hopefully
      get some people (the response already has been incredible) to allow
      us to help
      them.

      I hope I did not offend by posting this, we are simply trying to
      continue to
      promote the sports we love.

      Regards,
      Tony

      Service.

    • nandaoshiwang
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2003
        This club is an informal place for bicyclist to share their private
        riding tips and areas. Membership is open to all who want to date,
        chat, swap stories, arrange rides out and so on.
        http://www.bikerkiss.com/i/1