Video

  • onyaleft9
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2002
      Hey GOBAGUY, could you give us an update on the video?

      Don
    • babeebonnet
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2002
        Are we the only ones who have not gotten our video yet?
      • crank_the_big_ring
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 18, 2002
          For those that have not yet received your video...

          www.goba.com has info posted as of 12/04/02. There is an address but
          no phone or e-mail. You can e-mail GOBA and I am sure they will
          respond.

          Good Luck!

          Crank
        • putittakeit
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2012
            Does GOBA still make a Video? or is the Picture DVD the only optional remembrance.

            Ken
          • Dave K
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11 3:18 PM
              I bought videos a couple of times in my first few years on GOBA, but found them pretty boring and not worth the $27 or whatever they charged. They were mostly people riding by waving. In '99 I rode on a quad tandem, which was a real novelty at the time, and it was never featured in the video. There were a few interviews, but mostly lame and not worth much.

              Some other guys tried it a few years ago, but I never heard what their product was like.

              It seems to me the only way to make a video feasible is to raise the registration fee a couple of bucks and issue one to each family participating. Then someone with enough professional chops might be interested in making it. Or not! It's a tough, thankless job, and very few people are going to order one at $25 +.