Father

  • virtuosa4
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 12:34 AM
      My father and I have been looking forward to riding GOBA and Iowa's
      ride, RAGBRAI, for almost a year now. We are sooo thrilled about the
      upcoming rides and look forward to achieving stealth quads. (;
      However in mid March my father became very ill and was in
      critical/intensive care for a month. They discovered he had septic
      shock and staph and a whole load of unpleasurable things.
      He is still very ill and weak. If everyone could please keep him in
      your thoughts and prayers, chants, meditations, or what ever it is
      you do..(: , I would appreciate it. He is a great man I and pray he
      recovers more quickly than he has been and is able to ride through
      the wind with the same determination that he has to get
      better. Thanks everyone, Alexis
    • Linda Tolly
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 6:03 AM
        Yes Alexis,
        Your father is in my prayers. God Bless you for sharing.
        Linda
        virtuosa4 <pb1sl@...> wrote: My father and I have been looking forward to riding GOBA and Iowa's
        ride, RAGBRAI, for almost a year now. We are sooo thrilled about the
        upcoming rides and look forward to achieving stealth quads. (;
        However in mid March my father became very ill and was in
        critical/intensive care for a month. They discovered he had septic
        shock and staph and a whole load of unpleasurable things.
        He is still very ill and weak. If everyone could please keep him in
        your thoughts and prayers, chants, meditations, or what ever it is
        you do..(: , I would appreciate it. He is a great man I and pray he
        recovers more quickly than he has been and is able to ride through
        the wind with the same determination that he has to get
        better. Thanks everyone, Alexis

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Happy Trails.

        Linda

        at Elkhorn Stables.

      • joots1
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 6:39 PM
          Alexis, So sorry to hear about your father's illness. I know how you
          feel anticipating a season filled with bike adventures, then having
          your plans changed unexpectedly. My prayers are with your family as
          you go through this setback. Believe me, prayers are answered. After
          my serious bike accident in January, I received encouragement and
          prayers from many in the bicycle community. Today I'm walking with a
          cane and now able to drive again. Next weekend is my first attempt
          back on a bike. Keep a positive attitude and know that prayers are
          answered.

          Judy
        • mustangsal205
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 7:14 PM
            Dear Alexis, Your father is already in my prayers too ,along with
            one for you and the rest of your family. As Judy stated we are
            strong believers in the power of prayer.God Bless.....sal