OT: house for rent on our street (family-friendly neighborhood)

  • LindaPM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      Hi parents,

      We wanted to let you know that there's a house for rent on our street,
      available now. If you know of anyone who might be interested in
      knowing about this rental opportunity, please forward them this
      message. Your support in building community is appreciated!

      FYI, we live in a friendly, safe, and supportive neighborhood, with
      lots of kids (playmates), preteens (mommy's helpers) and teens (baby-
      sitters) as well as annual block parties. We'd love to have more
      neighbors who are into conscious parenting.

      The owners have recently dropped the rent and are motivated to find
      reliable tenants. If you're interested in learning about the house,
      call the owners, Scott & Beth, at (408) 316-8422.

      In community,
      Linda & Brian
      parents to Anika (4.5) and Karina (2)

      Support is critical for parenting outside of the box. . . . We are
      designed to be in relationship and we may need to create those
      relationships that will support us on our journeys if they are not
      already a part of our lives. We can create our own "family" of
      support that need not necessary be blood relatives. What can you do
      to connect with other parents today?

      ©Rebecca Thompson, 2008
      The Consciously Parenting Project
      http://www.consciouslyparenting.com