Jack Fischer Park in Campbell, 1/8/2007, 9:30 am

  • gobabygo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
      Reminder from: gobabygo Yahoo! Group

      Title: Jack Fischer Park in Campbell

      Date: Monday January 8, 2007
      Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Abbott Avenue and Pollard Road, Campbell 95008
      Notes: Julian and I are at Jack Fischer Park in Campbell pretty much every Monday morning, so figured I'd post it to the group and if you're looking to get out of the house and burn off some kid energy, come and join us!

      Jack Fischer Park has the best playground I know of. Totally kicks butt. They have great water and sand features, a little kids' playground, a bigger kids' playground, a big hill for climbing, picnic tables, nice bathrooms, and lots of comfy places for moms to hang out. It's all pretty compact, so hard for kids to get out of sight, no matter which part they're playing in.

      If a

    • Beatrice van de Waerdt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
        Is anyone going tomorrow? I might be there.
        Beatrice

        8 Jan 2007 05:27:15 -0000, gobabygo@yahoogroups.com <

        --
        Beatrice

      • Laura Hamilton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2007
          We were there this morning from about 10:30am-12:30pm. Such great weather!
          Good times...

          Next Monday we will be at Oak Meadow Park instead, and it will be our last
          park/playground outing for a while. I go in for my C-section the next
          morning at 5:30am. Ugh...horrible godawful early time to be awake, much less
          about to undergo surgery. But I'm looking forward to meeting my new baby,
          and getting him OUT of my belly! Put a fork in me, I am so done.

          Definitely looking forward to getting back in shape and doing a lot of
          hiking this spring. I can't wait to get outside and go for a WALK! I've been
          cooped up with this pregnancy for faaaaaar too long. Julian is dying to go
          hiking too. So here's to spring!

          Warmly,
          Laura Hamilton
          Mama to Julian 02/13/2004
          and expecting Adrian 01/16/2007
          http://www.theportablebaby.com
        • Beatrice van de Waerdt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
            If I would have known that :-)
            I went to a park in our neighborhood instead.

            I will try to make it next week monday. If not: All the best!
            Beatrice