Re: how to build a cart

  • george
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
      --- In goatsfordriving@yahoogroups.com, "WendyD" <r22r44@...> wrote:

      > It's pretty easy to build a cart bike tires and plywood are what you need.

      Hi,
      My name is Bucky and would like to know how to build a Cart like the one on this Site that looks like a small Red wagon. Could you send me a drawing and the meauserment to build my own.
      Thank You
      Bucky
    • Eric Dobis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
        right now I don't have any plans on paper per say I can explain how to build a cart but do you want a 4 wheel or two wheel?