first among equals - 7

  • Pravin Sabnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003

      My dear brothers and sisters from the family of Jaycees

      Greetings!

      Jc Babaji Sawant, Jc Gurunath Naik, Jc Prasad Kamat and yours truly attended the 3-day OTS - Officers' Training Seminar - at Secunderabad. It gives me great pleasure to inform you that the participation of our ZVPs for the year 2004 was impressive. Our National President 2004, Jc Rajesh Chandak personally appreciated the enthusiasm and sincerity of the Zone XI officers. The NP expects great things from us. With the help of all of you, may the performance of Zone XI exceed all expectations!

      May I share some news with you:

      1. Zone X has been added to our Zone. Zone X want to be back as their own Zone by end 2004. Let's help them. Let's help ourselves. All of us have to take greater efforts to help the Goa and Zone X area to grow to 1000 members each. Please let me know about any prospective members that you know in Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur and the Konkan districts of Maharashtra.

      2. Presidential Academy will be held in Mangalore on the 10-11 January 2004. Pilot faculty: Jc Uday Wavikar, co-faculty: Jc HGF Elston Pimenta.

      3. Alto Betim Jaycees are hosting NTTTS 2003 in Keserval, 4-7 December 2003. We look forward to whatever help and support you can offer us.

      4. LOTS for President and CGB members of your LOM, will be hosted by Canacona Town Jaycees at Molyma Resort, Canacona.
      Registration: Rs 300/- inclusive of accomodation
      Dates: 13-14 December 2003
      Chairman : Jc Babaji Sawant
      Cheif facilitator: Jc HGF Sagar Dalvi

      5. NOTS and NGB will be held in Mumbai, 19-21 December 2003.  Please go ahead with your installations in my absence. Remember that we have to complete our installations before 31 December 2003

      May we all "touch to transform" every person, situation or opportunity that comes our way...

      regards
      Pravin Sabnis

      jcpravin@...