Tea Party formation of Goa State Football Development Council?

  • Sandeep Heble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      The composition of the Goa State Football Development Council, it
      appears, may have been decided over a tea party. Just a few group of
      individuals from Campal-Miramar and some surrounding areas with
      virtually no representatives from Bardez and Salcete, the bastions of
      Football in Goa. Surely, given the fact that the Honorable Chief
      Minister had such noble intentions for this Council, we could have had
      more transparency and a proper selection process could have been held.
      But by having none of this and by selecting what appears to be a
      coterie, Dr Rufino Monteiro, the Chairman of the Council, has
      disappointed us. This goes on to prove once again that democracy is
      dead in all sports associations and other related bodies. All football
      lovers must arise and awaken. We have taken this nonsense for far too
      long and too often. It's now time for all of rise up and and speak
      loud enough so that we can get our voices heard. Let us together make
      this happen!

      cheers,
      Sandeep Heble
      9326129171