My Feelings..

  • Babai Naik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Dear Jaycee Friends,

      Coming directly to the point:
      Dear EVP Sir, Scrapping website or yahoogroup doesn't
      seems to be a solution for whatever is going on.
      Let us be very clear, if one group is deleted from the
      yahoogroup, other can be created, no doubt about it.
      Those Jaycees work and cannot take part in Zone and
      Chapter Events comes to know here in details.
      We should also keep in mind that those who have
      concern about Jaycees and wants to express their
      opinion have come together and become members of this
      group.

      Let any sort of feelings come from concern Jaycees,
      this should be discussed in the larger interest within
      this Jaycee-Group. Off-course only then we'll find
      what is right. If somebody is making mistakes let him
      give his justification to concern in this group.

      We only look at one side of the coin and comment soon.
      Expressing something at Zone Event and in Yahoo Group
      makes a lot of difference.

      On some occasions, even our Jaycees team had a bad
      experience during Zone Event. Especially Conferences
      are witnessed by many Non-Jaycees and no. of
      Prospective Jaycees. By passing irrelevant remarks
      creates a wrong impression about our Organization
      within Prospective members.

      Especially a very senior Jaycee members, trainers and
      our leaders should think in most of the aspects prior
      and only then should deliver the speeches at the Zone
      Events and should have total control over themselves.

      These are my feelings coming out of experience.
      I hope we all remember "CRITICISM IN PRIVATE" AND
      "PRAISING IN PUBLIC".

      REGARDS,

      Jc Babai

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com