Re: Re: [goajaycees] IFFI 08: Documentary on M.F. Hussain withdrawn

  • agnelo menezes
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Jaycee Yogesh Shet,
      Please note that I have put forth my views in two of my mails sent to you, whereas You have said I should have routed through Goajaycees.com, you may very well forward both of my mails to goajaycees.com and seek cross opinion instead of stating that it is foolish to take the opinion of seniors.
      As a senior jaycee, can I be bias when it come to senior or junior, performer or nonperformer jaycee.
      If, in my opinion, some of the actions or words  of the junior or senior, performer or nonperformer, are going to mar the image of jaycees at large, do you want me or any other jaycee to silently digest whatever you have stated in your mails.
      Please note that the opinions/views are to be respected in the first place because there is always a chance for an open debate on such sensitive issues on an open platform/forum of jaycees.
      I have stated whatever I have to say. Please do not take this personally.

      Yours in Jaycees
      best regards
      Jaycee Agnelo Menezes