Presidents 2008

  • envyventures
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Leader Presidents 2008,
      Congratulations for accepting the challenge of leadership. You are
      about to begin your journey of excitement and satisfaction. You will
      leave no stone unturned to ensure that you will leave footprints on
      the sands of time. Yes, you are going to be remembered for the
      difference you are going to make to the lives of those around you and
      also to JCI.
      To be able to give your best, you need to win the respect of your
      team. And to do it, you must lead by example. It is rightly said that
      "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." Please go through plan of
      action of the last year [Your Predecessor would be most willing to
      hand over his/her SUCCESS Manual to you]. List out the expectations in
      different areas of opportunity. Find out what your members desire, do
      a SWOT Analysis of your chapter, allocate responsibilities to each and
      every member (Members sometime believe that things will happen on
      their own, We must make them realize that we must MAKE things happen.
      And for this we must volunteer to carry out projects). Bring out a
      monthly chapter bulletin that would keep the members abreast of what
      is happening at Zone/NOM and JCI level. Go through the Winner's
      [Awards]Manual. Check out the various awards and the requirements to
      score winning points. Assign bidding of different awards to different
      members. Let them undertake projects that they will be bidding for
      awards. Let them ensure that the MRFs and other documents reflect what
      would support your claim for awards later.
      in short, SHARPEN YOUR AXE NOW SO THAT YOUR JOB WILL BECOME EASIER LATER.
      Jc HGF Vividh Pawaskar
      Zone Vice President 2008
      Zone XI
      JCI INDIA