SPEECHCRAFT

  • envyventures
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      If I were to lose all my possessions, with one exemption, I would
      choose to retain the power of speech for by it I would soon regain all
      the rest.

      S P E E C H C R A F T 2 0 0 7
      Speechcraft 2007 will be hosted by JCI Poona under the vibrant
      leadership of Jc Jayesh- between 8th, 9th & 10th July.
      F A C U L T Y T E A M:
      1)Jc Tarun Shrivastav (PILOT)
      2)Jc Shahin Maniar
      3)Jc Vividh Pawaskar

      If you are eligible and interested, you are welcome to attend and hone
      your public speaking skills and reap the obvious benefits.

      -Jc Vividh
      9822988918
    • callmerajan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2008
        Hi friends

        JCI Panjim is hosting SPEECHCRAFT 2 1/2 day residential training
        programme on 6-8 Jun 2008 in Panjim. Intrested jaycees fulfilling
        criteria may pl register immly with regn chgs of Rs 1000 through your
        president. max 30 delegates.

        Rajan Satardekar
        President
        JCI Panjim