condolences

  • Pravin Sabnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:07 AM
      People we love never really die ... they continue to live in our hearts! It is with shock and sadness, I inform you, that JCI Sen Jorson Fernandes' mother Manuelinha Fernandes, expired this Sunday Morning at 11.30 am. Here's hoping that our Past State President of Goa Jaycees, Dr Jorson and his family, get the strength to bear the loss of his beloved mother... in grief Pravin, Sandhya, Sonia

      Pravin K. Sabnis (cell: 9422640141)
      visit: www.unlearningunlimited.blogspot.com