Share: Shame on Indain Media??? Really what a shame...

  • Mr. Milroy Goes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Shame on Indain Media??? Really what a shame...

      *By the time u guys read this news, the body of Major Manish Pitambare, who
      was shot dead at Anantnag, would have been cremated with full military
      honors.*

      On Tuesday, this news swept across all the news channels 'Sanjay Dutt
      relieved by court'. 'Sirf Munna not a bhai' '13 saal ka vanvaas khatam'
      'although found guilty for possession of armory, Sanjay can breath sigh of
      relief as all the TADA charges against him are withdrawn'
      Then many personalities like Salman Khan said 'He is a good person. We knew
      he will come out clean'. Mr Big B said "Dutt's family and our family have
      relations for years he's a good kid. He is like elder brother to Abhishek".
      His sister Priya Dutt said "we can sleep well tonight.
      It<https://imailhyd.satyam.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://tonight.it/>'s
      a great relief"

      *In other news, Parliament was mad at Indian team for performing bad; Greg
      Chappell said something; Shah Rukh Khan replaces Amitabh in KBC and other
      such stuff. But most of the emphasis was given on Sanjay Dutt's "phoenix
      like" comeback from the ashes of terrorist charges. Surfing through the
      channels, one news on BBC startled me. It read **"Hisbul Mujahidin's most
      wanted terrorist 'Sohel Faisal' killed in Anantnag, India . Indian Major
      leading the operation lost his life in the process. Four others are injured.
      *

      *It was past midnight, I started visiting the stupid Indian channels, but
      Sanjay Dutt was still ruling. They were telling how Sanjay pleaded to the
      court saying 'I'm the sole bread earner for my family', 'I have a daughter
      who is studying in US' and so on. Then they showed how Sanjay was not
      wearing his lucky blue shirt while he was hearing the verdict and also how
      he went to every temple and prayed for the last few months. A suspect in
      Mumbai bomb blasts, convicted under armory act...was being transformed into
      a hero.*

      *Sure Sanjay Dutt has a daughter; Sure he did not do any terrorist activity.
      Possessing an AK47 is considered too elementary in terrorist community
      and also one who possesses an AK47 has a right to possess a pistol so that
      again is not such a big crime; Sure Sanjay Dutt went to all the temples;
      Sure he did a lot of Gandhigiri but then...........*
      *Major Manish H Pitambare got the information from his sources about the
      terrorists' whereabouts. Wasting no time he attacked the camp, killed Hisbul
      Mujahidin's supremo and in the process lost his life to the bullets fired
      from an AK47. He is survived by a wife and daughter (just like Sanjay Dutt)
      who's only 18 months old.*

      *Major Manish never said 'I have a daughter' before he took the decision to
      attack the terrorists in the darkest of nights. He never thought about
      having a family and he being the bread earner. No news channel covered this
      since they were too busy hyping a former drug addict, a suspect who's linked
      to bomb blasts which killed hundreds. Their aim was to show how he defied
      the TADA charges and they were so successful that his conviction in
      possession of armory had no meaning. They also concluded that his parents in
      heaven must be happy and proud of him.*

      *Parents of Major Manish are still living and they have to live rest of
      their lives without their beloved son. His daughter won't ever see her daddy
      again. Finally Major Manish, to my generation is a greater hero, someone who
      laid his life in the name of this great nation.*

      *So guys, please forward this message around so that the media knows which
      news to give importance, **as it is a shame for us since this Army Major's
      death news was given by a foreign TV channel!!!*

      *For StunningPoint.Com ™*
      *Mr. Milroy Goes*
      *Managing Director*
      Web Designer
      :: 6 website: http://www.stunningpoint.com
      :: .e-mail: milroy@... | sales@...
      :: Helpline )+91 9850 477 307

      *:: Ultimate solution for*
      Premium Web Hosting(U.S.A), Dynamic Web Developing, Internet Media,
      Andvertising on internet, StunningComputers- Computer Hardware, Official
      Partners of 'GOA TODAY' Magazine, Trainers, StunningGroup (c) Free Publication
      on Web / Talent Search, Music Cafe, Stunning Chat, Stunning Games online.

      *(Be the part of Stunning groups (Talent Search) and win enticing gifts: **
      http://www.groups.stunningpoint.com* <http://www.groups.stunningpoint.com/>*)
      *
      ------------------------------

      Disclaimer: This Email is intended solely for the person or organization to
      which it is addressed. It may contain Privileged or Confidential
      information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from
      copying, disclosing or distributing this email or its content [as it may be
      unlawful for you to do so or taking any action in reliance on it. If you
      have received this email by mistake, please delete it, then advise the
      sender immediately by reply email to milroy@...

      <http://www.stunningpoint.com/>

      Ads by StunningPoint.Com:
      Cuncolim.Net <http://www.cuncolim.net/> |