Vacancies in WLC college

  • Gautam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hi Everybody,

      This is to inform all my friends from Jaycees that I work with Wigan & Leigh College India, (WLC college) and we are comming up with a full fleged campus in Campal, Panjim.

      Wigan & Leigh offers undergraduate and post graduate courses in India and UK or both (twining programme). The courses offered are in:

      1. Business Management
      2. Fashion Technology
      3. Advertising & Graphic Design
      4. Media Studies

      Wigan & Leigh college is a 150 year old college from UK and presently in the 11th year of sucessful operations in India. This is the 1st academic year in Goa. The academic year starts in October 2006.

      Presently I am looking for people who can associate with us full time or part time.
      For full time we have a vacancy for a the post of counsellor, faculties for busines management (HR, Fin, Mar.) and admin & accounts . He / She has to be a graduate, with good communication skills and willing to travel whenever required. Salary will have no bar to the right candidate.

      If anybody is known to you in the mentioned fields, the cv's could be sent to me on ggovind@....

      For part time jobs we are intrested in appointing regional representatives where in one can easily earn more than Rs. 10, 000.00 a month by investing only 2 hours per week. If intrested do call me on 9822131060.

      Kindly check the website of the college: www.wiganindia.org

      Hoping for the best.

      Yours in Jaycees,

      Jc. HGF Gautam Kharangate