Jr.Jaycee Conference [Program List]

  • Mr. Milroy Goes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006

      Dear JR. JAYCEE,

      I believe every Junior Jaycee from ZONE-XI is thoroughly preparing
      for the forth-coming "JR. JAYCEE CONFERENCE -
      CELEBRATIONS"  ON 9TH JULY 2006,  VENUE: VASCO RESIDENCY, VASCO

      'Mr-Opportunity' is knocking at your door of (fortune), grab it
      before 'miss-opportunity' emerge! This is right time to put your
      skills into action and accomplish your goal. Check our for the
      circular (Program List) >> http://www.jciindiazonexi.com[1] and gear
      up to "Speak Through Action"

      WISH YOU SUCCESS!

      See you all... for CELEBRATIONS